OGAWA Philippines guarantees free repair service to its products within the warranty period through its Authorized Service Centers. Each OGAWA product has a different set of warranty conditions, so please refer to the information below.
|Master Drive Series||Massge Chair||2 Years|
|Smart Series||Massge Chair||2 Years|
|Sofa Series||Massge Sofa||2 Years|
|Massage Seat Series||Mobile Units||2 Years|
|Foot Massage Series||Mobile Units||2 Years|
|Handheld Massage Series||Mobile Units||2 Years|
|Mobile Units||2 Years|
What is covered in your warranty?
- All brand new OGAWA primary products purchased in the Philippines carry two (2) years warranty against manufacturing and workmanship defects from the date of purchase under normal use and maintenance without charges for labor and parts.
- 30-day one to one replacement if the unit found manufacturing defects (T&C Apply) except store display or demo clearance unit.
- If the unit cannot be repaired or serviced within warranty period, we shall replace another unit or item with the same value.
- It is your responsibility to return the defective product for repairs or services in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection to OGAWA service center stated behind the warranty card. All freight prepaid.
- Only units weighing more than 15kg shall be subject to schedule for home service within Metro Manila.
- All items below 15kg should be sent to our Makati Service Center.
- Home service outside Metro Manila shall be charged with transportation and accommodations even within the warranty period.
- It is OGAWA’s discretion to repair or replace the defective parts with new or refurbished parts.
- Serviced unit must be collected within 6 months otherwise it may be disposed of.
- Transferring of units by our technician to another location or anywhere within the premises is not covered in this warranty.
- The loss of this warranty card will not be replaced. Please keep it safe.
Repairs are considered out of warranty when:
- The unit being tampered with, altered in any way by unauthorized technicians or which has been subjected to misuse, mishandling, neglect or accident.
- Defect or damage due to spillage of food, liquids or normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
- This warranty does not cover loss of product accessories, including remote control, adaptor, charger, battery and the outer cover including the outer fabric, artificial leather or any kinds.
- The defect is caused by attack of household pests, fire, flood, lightning, natural disasters, pollution, abnormal voltage or usage of generators.
- Failure to present sales invoice and warranty card when repair or service is required. Automatic charge of P1,500 if needed documents are missing.
- Full particulars not clearly shown or alterations made against the actual information.
- If the unit is taken outside the Philippines.
- If the unit is used for any kinds of business purposes including Gym or Club.